PackagePad is the Smart Locker for Your Community
Every year as competition for tenants heats up, residents demand more. More amenities. More conveniences. More security. Package theft, often considered a petty crime by police, can give your residents the impression your community is unsafe. As online ordering reaches new highs, more and more packages are getting stolen as thieves realize package theft often goes unpunished.
Solve this problem in your community with PackagePad! PackagePad provides an easy to use solution that your residents and carriers alike will enjoy using. Besides providing a secure place for resident deliveries or dry cleaning, the lockers in many cases will satisfy signature requirements for more expensive packages. This can prevent additional delivery attempts, or worse, one of your residents having to visit the post office or distribution center to pick up their package. See all the advantages of PackagePad below!
Don't settle for particle board. Our locker doors are made out of thick 2mil painted steel, providing you years' of use.
Our lockers are easy to use, and provide all user instruction on large touchscreens.
Sizes For Every Package
Our standard locker cabinets feature three sizes of compartments, designed to fit 90% of all packages delivered. We also offer an optional 'Overflow' locker for larger packages.
Residents get notified via email of new packages right after they are deposited, along with a secret code for accessing their package
No hidden fees! Residents are never charged any fees to use the service- the community pays one low monthly fee to operate the locker.
Rent Or Buy
You have the option to rent or buy a PackagePad, with easy up front purchasing options available from OwnerGo.
All you need to power the ParcelPad locker is an electrical outlet and an Internet connection. Please read the installations requirements before purchasing.
Sized Right For You
Use our ordering tool to pick the perfect number of lockers for your community.
Included in the price is delivery and setup of the product in your community mail area.
Residents can log into their OwnerGo account and view camera footage showing who retrieved all of their packages within the past 60 days. For packages that are retrieved from the Overflow bin, residents can see all persons who accessed that bin since their package was deposited.
Managers do not have to keep updating the locker with owner information. Just ask your residents to register at OwnerGo.com and approve their registration.
Powered by OwnerGo
We offer the only Parcel Locker solution powered by OwnerGo- the community management tool that has more than 40 features. Don't need added features? Only enable the features you need.
Compare Our Lockers
Want to know how our lockers compare to our competition? The locker configurations below have enough compartments to service a community of about 200 homes.
|PackagePad||Premium Competitor||Budget Competitor|
|Number Of Lockers|
|Purchase Option||$19,980 + $180/mo||STARTING AT|
$27,250 + $180/mo
|$24,500 + $80/mo|
|Rental Option||$685/mo + Installation||$1200/mo|
|Secure self-serve portal||OwnerGo|
|Heavy Duty Steel||2 Mil Steel Doors|
|Upfront Pricing, Order Online|
|Integrated Community Management Features||OwnerGo 40+ features|
|No Resident Fees||NONE||Sometimes||NONE|
Some of Your Questions
- Do you offer different colors for PackagePad?
- Why do you only offer one color for online orders?
- Can I custom order a rental unit?
- Can PackagePad be installed outdoors?
- What are the installation requirements?
- Do you offer a call box?
- What happens if PackagePad looses connection to the Internet?
- How soon can PackagePad be installed after it is ordered?
- Is PackagePad ADA compliant?
- What happens if a resident never retreives their package?
- Will PackagePad receive software updates automatically?
- Do you offer a smartphone app?
- Cabinets must be installed in enclosed area at least 15 feet from the outdoor area.
- If installed in a parking garage, metal bollards must be installed to protect machine from automobile damage. (not included)
- 120 volt grounded electrical outlet required, in close proximity to the location of the machine.
- 1 wired (Ethernet/RJ45) Internet connection required (not included; must be within 750 feet of router or modem). WIFI is not supported.
- Cabinets cannot block any fire escape egress route.
- If located in hallway, at least 7 foot width required.
- Floor must be able to support the weight of PackagePad. Each cabinet weights about 500 pounds.
- Postal carriers must have access to PackagePad location.