PackagePad is the Smart Locker for Your Community
As deliveries skyrocket in communities across the United States, management companies are often taxed with the increased burden of delivering their residents' packages securely. Package delivery is already cited as a number one concern among apartment dwellers.
Provide your residents with PackagePad™- the automated package system that is helping more and more communities manage their packages. Besides providing a secure and 24/7 accessible location for resident deliveries or dry cleaning, the lockers in many cases will satisfy signature requirements which can prevent additional delivery attempts or trips to the post office. See below why PackagePad is the amenity your residents will love!
See how PackagePad can help your community handle packages.
Don't settle for particle board. Our indoor locker doors are made out of thick 2mil galvanized steel, providing you years' of use.
Our lockers are easy to use, and provide all user instruction on large touchscreens.
Sizes For Every Package
Our standard locker cabinets feature three sizes of compartments, designed to fit 85% of all packages delivered. We also offer an optional 'Overflow' locker for larger packages.
Residents get notified via email of new packages right after they are deposited, along with a secret code for accessing their package
No hidden fees! Residents are never charged any fees to use the service- the community pays one low monthly fee to operate the locker.
All you need to power the ParcelPad locker is an electrical outlet and an Internet connection. Please read the installations requirements in the 'Questions' section below before purchasing.
Sized Right For You
Use our ordering tool to pick the perfect number of lockers for your community.
Included in the price is delivery and setup of the product in your community mail area.
Residents can log into their OwnerGo account and view camera footage showing who retrieved all of their packages within the past 60 days. For packages that are retrieved from the Overflow bin, residents can see all persons who accessed that bin since their package was deposited.
Managers do not have to keep updating the locker with owner information. Just ask your residents to register at OwnerGo.com and approve their registration.
Powered by OwnerGo
We offer the only Parcel Locker solution powered by OwnerGo- the community management tool that has more than 40 features. Don't need added features? Only enable the features you need.
Contact Us for information to see if your community qualifies for flexible financing options.
Your residents can download our apps for Apple or Android if they want more convenient notification than email
Our lockers are designed so that carriers deposit the packages, and residents retrieve the packages- so your staff can concentrate on other things
Compare Our Lockers
Want to know how our lockers compare to our competition? The locker configurations below have enough compartments to service a community of about 200 homes.
|PackagePad||Premium Competitor||Budget Competitor|
|Number Of Lockers|
|Purchase Option||$19,980 + $180/mo||STARTING AT|
$27,250 + $180/mo
|$24,500 + $80/mo|
|Rental Option||$685/mo + Installation||$1200/mo|
|Secure self-serve portal||OwnerGo|
|Heavy Duty Steel||2 Mil Steel Doors|
|Upfront Pricing, Order Online|
|Mobile App Available||Sometimes|
|Integrated Community Management Features||OwnerGo 40+ features|
|No Resident Fees||NONE||Sometimes||NONE|
Some of Your Questions
- Do you offer different colors for PackagePad?
- Do you offer online tools for managing PackagePad?
- Why do you only offer one color for online orders?
- Can I custom order a rental unit?
- What happens if repairs are needed to the machine?
- Can PackagePad be installed outdoors?
- What are the installation requirements?
- Do you offer a call box?
- What happens if PackagePad loses connection to the Internet?
- How soon can PackagePad be installed after it is ordered?
- Is PackagePad ADA compliant?
- What happens if a resident never retrieves their package?
- Will PackagePad receive software updates automatically?
- Indoor cabinets must be installed in enclosed level area at least 15 feet from any outdoor area.
- Outdoor cabinets must be installed on a level surface, preferably out of the direct sunlight and against the side of a building. All outdoor cabinets must be installed under a shelter (not included) which prevents direct exposure to rain. We can special order a metal roof that fits on top of the outdoor cabinets- please contact our sales department for details.
- If installed in a parking garage or near vehicles, metal bollards must be installed to protect machine from automobile damage. (not included)
- 120 volt grounded electrical outlet required, in close proximity to the location of the machine.
- 1 wired (Ethernet/RJ45) Internet connection required (not included; must be within 750 feet of router or modem). WIFI is not supported. Internet is not included with the cost of the cabinet and must be purchased separately.
- Cabinets cannot block any fire escape egress route.
- If located in hallway, at least 7 foot width required.
- There must be a wide enough path to be able to move PackagePad from the street to the installation location. Extra charges may be required if there are steps or other obstacles impeding installation.
- Floor must be able to support the weight of PackagePad. Each cabinet weights about 500 pounds.
- Postal carriers must have access to PackagePad location.