Updated 31 April 2015
Your privacy is important to SHIPPLICITY. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that SHIPPLICITY collects, and the ways in which SHIPPLICITY uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
SHIPPLICITY may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
· information about your use of this website (including names, telephone numbers, email addresses, postal addresses, and access card);]
· information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including Leases and community documents);]
· information about transactions carried out over this website (including timestamps you log into the website, accepting terms and conditions, when you upload leases, etc);]
Using personal information
SHIPPLICITY may use your personal information to:
· administer this website;
· personalize the website for you;
· enable your access to and use of the website services;
· publish information about you on the website;
· send to you statements and invoices;
Where SHIPPLICITY discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, SHIPPLICITY may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
SHIPPLICITY will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
SHIPPLICITY will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
SHIPPLICITY is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
· by email to Shipplicity@gmail.com; or
· by post to 821 Ralph McGill BLVD NE, Unit 3302, Atlanta, GA, 30306
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.